Remembering the telephone numbers, email addresses and residential addresses of your close friends, relatives and colleagues is a very difficult task in today’s fast and speedy world. But along with many other splendid features, Yahoo has brought to its users the wonderful option of saving their contacts and retrieving them at one click only. This way, you won’t have to memorize a long list of your contact details. Below are mentioned few steps which would guide you how to add contacts in Yahoo mail.
The first step is to write www.yahoomail.com in your browsing bar and press Enter.
- Upon reaching the yahoo mail page, log in by entering your yahoo ID and password to enter yahoo inbox.
- In the inbox, you will have an encounter with all of your present and past emails.
- In order to save any contact, click on the “contacts” icon located on the upper left corner of your inbox.
- After clicking on that icon, you will reach another page where just below the “contacts” icon; another icon named “add contact” would be mentioned. So, to add any contact to your contacts list click on “add contact” icon.
- Clicking on this icon will lead you to a page where after saving the desired info about your contact, you can easily add it to your contacts list.
- All you have to do is to enter first, middle, last name, email, nick name, messenger ID and phone number of your contact. After filling in the desired info click “save” mentioned at the end of this page.
In order to search for a particular contact, you can also utilize the option of search contacts by their name or email id.